Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Uninteresting Blog Post

Yes, its that time again its time for Another POST!

Life!

as far as anything goes, my Adsense account has been disabled since yesterday, doesn't that suck. Honestly I don't really care anymore.
I'll get a Job and you know the usual.

Youtube!

Now for stop motion, yes stop motion. Gorsh that is irritating, not only don't I have time anymore but its getting more difficult, don't worry tho I wont stop doing it.

After effects!

Since Im getting more used to Wax 2.0 I've learned quite a few tricks. I'm getting more used to it now I just have to get more convincing effects off of youtube. Gamera or Tyrant's flamethrower will be such a hastle. Greenscreen is Ok I guess Its looking more convincing sadly my camera quality sucks.

Stuff I'm buying or gotten or want!

I still need to get my Revoltech Ika Musume since its... nevermind thats a secret, I need the Super Robot Chogokin Gokai-Oh too. Ultra-act Gomora and Eleking and S.H. Monsterarts M.O.G.U.E.R.A., a Bandai Megaguirus and Godzilla 2000. 2004 or 2003 Mothra would be good too. Battra (Both Forms) and Heisei Mothra (Both Forms) and Heisei Rodan. Thats about it for what I want. Now for things I bought, nothing special just a M.O.G.U.E.R.A the vinyl one without a tag.

Misc.

Since I'm getting a job that means that I will no longer be here as much as I would like to. I have a couple projects I want to work on. One Consist purely on Godzilla and Mechagodzilla, and to further work on Twisted Dimensions Act 2. I also want to make one for Ultraman Taro or Leo, and maybe the Avengers.

P.S. My jimmies are rustled

No comments:

Post a Comment